Saturday, February 28, 2009

Tarbush, Starhill



Its not even my birthday yet, but we went out anyway in search of good food and it has been quite sometime we have not been to the city malls.  Since we were already in the vicinity, we decided to check out Starhill and yay! Tarbush!  I've been dying to taste the delightful Lebanese cuisine by this restaurant for a while now and so glad I finally will just before my birthday :)


heh heh! I wanted to get a table just like the ones Siti Nurhaliza did (not like I'm a fan or something, simply seeking cheap thrills!).. so we almost did, fancy middle eastern surroundings and eventhough we were already full from the brunch at Pavillion, we were quite excited to sample the food and ordered a couple of heavy ones to share among us.  So these were what was brought to our table.. yum!


Some yummy mutton samosa and Tarbush Tahinna.. both were super duper yummy!!


The Grilled Spring Chicken.. slurp! I never knew that having the tender and moist chicken with onion salad would taste so good!


The Lamb Bryani... I'm literally drooling while writing this ;P  It was so tasty, eventhough not much gravy but the aromas from the saffron was such an overwhelming experience!  I am so used to the typical mamak bryani and bukharas, but the taste of this Lebanese version surprised me!  A bit pricey, but quite worth the spending :)


No comments: