Sunday, April 26, 2009

dragon?..gargoyle in the sky?


By last Friday, I was bored to my forehead and the thought of another tripless weekend + Al's coming 3 day trip to Kelantan on Sunday really made me feel worst. But the skies during the week was spectacular.. I wished we could've made a couple of trips to Pantai Remis to catch the sunsets. But it was weekdays.. too much to be done plus kids got schools and tuitions.. :( Anyways, I snapped this interesting cirrus formations at around 3pm and thought I should blog more about my hobby in cloud gazing :) I was pretty annoyed at first that I could not take a clear shot of this formations, tried going downstairs in the lawn but view was blocked by a tall tree and snapped this photo from window at tv area upstairs. But the coated glass acted like a filter and the cloud looked so much better. So what can u see here? I can see a giant flying serpent puffing smokes :)


No comments: