Friday, April 3, 2009

Eza @ Cafe

This is one of our dinner stops during weekdays, when we just wanna eat and go.. Just opened 3 months ago, and thought to give it a try... see what they specializes in.. Its very easy to find, on the same stretch of shop lot of DEMC at section 9, only that its at the other end of the block, much nearer to RHB Bank. Not much I guess, hardly memorable, but might be excellent for diners who just wants to relax, have a nice chat or perhaps have a small private party.

One thing i dislike about going to chow places I've never been before, of course, to foolishly orders the wrong things and I always forget to ask the waiter about the house specialties. I wasn't feeling particularly adventurous with the food, but ordered their special beverages instead. 




Its absolutely cute, a MUST order for the kiddies :) and quite yummy too. Price was between RM5-RM6.

My order was fruity, Peach n Cucumber Smoothie. It was refreshing, fresh and creamy too :) Loves it! 



And while waiting for the food, they serves a couple of small bowls of spicy peanuts :P 




Cantonese Yee Mee, so-so but serving was huge, and I absolutely loved the mushrooms. I don't dig the egg yolk though.. I think this was a Malay version of the dish, quite tasteless actually, I had to request for soy sauce and the thing about Cantonese noodle or any dish, they are best served on a warm plate whilst steaming hot.

Open Face Tuna Sandwich. Quite good and big serving, but tasted too home-made.

The Beef Bolognaise Spaghetti was surprisingly good. I've never tried the ones at those expensive gourmet Italian restaurants, and my fav was the ones served at Kenny Rogers (the Subang outlet of course) and I think Pizza Hut's bolognaise is a disaster.



A hall upstairs for private functions.















Looked more like Secret Recipe, at a glance..