Monday, April 13, 2009

Swensen Ice-Cream

NO! NO! NO!

Ok, I actually wanted to make a journey back into time when I used to take the boys here when they were really little.. i think back then, the big bowl of assorted flavors was called Volcano.. wonder why bother changing it.. Anyways, when we set foot in the restaurant, a whiff of a very bad smell hit our nostrils and straight to our heads. Being polite, we took a table and ordered.. we thought the smell (rotting animal flesh from the air-conditioned vents) was temporarily, but after 3 mins.. we shifted to the tables outside. That was bad! No wonder nobody was there, cept the staffs. Why didn't they do something! It was really a let down, and thankfully it was late afternoon and after a downpour.. so it was kinda chilly outside. Pfbt! I should've treated my kids BRobbins instead! Well, I'll make it up for them on a nice Labor's Day treat at Lumut then ;) 

Instead of a birthday cake, Zafree had an Earthquake!

Birthday boy, Zafree turned 11 on 10th April :)

Still a baby to me!

No comments: