Friday, January 16, 2009

Ani Sop Utara, Shah Alam




I'm not really a regular.. especially after I've already picked up a preference in having the 'sup tulang' at other Kelantanese restaurants around Shah Alam.  Of course, they have varieties of other types of sups and parts of the animal!  I wouldn't recommend this restaurant, but I like the way they upgraded their interiors and image.  This one in particular is situated at Sect 9, and traffic in late afternoon is not hellish like at Sect 2.  Its quieter too and plenty of parking space.  Menu is more or less the same,  I'd just rate their soups as 4/10.. but really, no other restaurants can top their 'sambal cili'.. that's a definite 10! 


Zachwan dan nasi lemaknya.. not too pedas.  Tastes OK, but still not as great at Pak Itol's Nasi Lemak Tok Dagang at Klang...


Its a fav eating spot for sis, !qa.. Adik only likes it for its Nasi Lemak!  tapi pada I.. biasa jer nasi lemak dia.. maybe becoz I really like my uncle, Pak Itol's best.  Next time I pi Arafah kat Klang, I'd post a blog.  The atmosphere and new furnitures are very welcoming and spacious.  Bringing the soup eating rituals to another level!  But the outlet at Sect 2 retains its original decor... its not a bad thing I suppose, the place is usually packed with customers at most hours..


Zafran was ready to order..

eh

No comments: