Wednesday, January 7, 2009

making our house his new home...



I was quite impressed with this kitten. And beginning to adore him as well. Don't bother asking about how the kids are responding to this.. they could not put the poor kitty down, not even for a minute!  Later, Zooomm! went to Kg Subang, to that quaint little pet shop at the corner in the middle of the old town where we used to buy our fishies and stuffs.. Cage.. cat litter box.. food.. bla, bla, bla.. He'd better be a good cat! Ah yes, we.. ehem.. I meant I, named him Lego.  Sebab putih macam Legolas. lame. nyeh.


silly cat.. tido atas pasir poo.. had to bathe him a few times. I remember the last time I had a cat was sometime in 1990.. one day Ateh left, there were 1 or 2 strays but none was quite like her.  She used to share papaya with arwah mama.. silly cat..

eh

No comments: