Monday, January 19, 2009

Waffle Stop & Crispy Popiah



mmm... its been awhile since I have not been to Alamanda.. but at 3.30pm on a Saturday afternoon, I'd much prefer to to go all the way to Putrajaya to have a good meal rather than to be stucked in Shah Alam with only have a few choices of fast food joints.  As I had expected, there were less crowd and the food court, Rasa, was still half packed with people and still offering ala carte meals :)  typical of me and my son Zafree, we always have Teppanyaki (extra garlic!) and Adik and Al always have the Nasi Padang.  After that hearty meal, we were still hungry!  Memang dah jangka, nak makan waffle! I wished they would open up more outlets at other places, cos their waffles are really the yummiest!


Zachwan's getting ready to pounce on the yummy waffles with ice-cream and stramberry syrup.. he added the honey for extra 'kick' !


Zafree was happier with good old cinnamon flavored waffle... so warm and yummy!! Mama likes this one too :P


I used to have these 'yummy n crunchy on the inside' popiahs at Shah Alam Mall while waiting for my son attending his Kumon classes a couple of years ago.. but the stall is now closed and I could only hope to be lucky to find any of these babies at wherever malls i go to.. unlike the heavenly Salad Popiah at MidValley, these are spicier and stronger in taste.  Kidz love it too :)



eh

No comments: